- 2013 TMA MANAGER OF THE YEAR:
- ANNET MCCROSKEY of ARTISTIC ENDEAVORS
Annet McCroskey of Artistic Endeavors is the first female TMA President in the last 20 years. Prior to being elected President in 2013, she served as the First Vice President and two terms as Treasurer of the organization. She has been a TMA member since 2005 and promoting ethical business practices in the field of Talent Management.
She is also on the Board of Advisors for Children In Film and a member of Women In Film.
Annet grew up in Germany with a culturally diverse Native American and German background. She moved to California in the early 1990’s to go to college and co-founded a cultural Kumeyaay children’s summer program on the Viejas Indian Reservation, which is still going strong today.
While attending the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in Los Angeles, she became the Assistant Director of the Young Peoples’ Program, where her passion for developing young talent began.
Annet started in production at Neverland Films and went on to be an Assistant Director for a slate of films. She later helped her husband start a clothing company where she served as Vice President for several years.
After becoming a mom, she went back to her true passion of guiding young talent and taught acting at The Young Actors Studio and The Studio For Young Actors. In 2004, she started managing child actors under the name Little Stars Management. As her teen and adult roster grew, the company name was changed to Artistic Endeavors in late 2007.
Annet is grateful to have combined her love of acting with her strong business sense by becoming a Personal Talent Manager.
Artistic Endeavors is currently expanding into development and production as well as music management.
She is an advocate for the protection of children’s rights in the entertainment business and for the inclusion of ethnic and LBGT actors in more lead roles. She volunteers at A Place Called Home in South Central Los Angeles and has a special interest in indigenous and women’s rights, and social and environmental issues.
Annet strongly believes in education and paying it forward. She encourages her clients to attend college and to give back to their communities and to actively be involved with charity work.
- Tony Pizarro (President) is a Grammy nominated record producer, record executive, and manager. A successful track record, 20 years of extensive experience in the entertainment industry working with a variety of highly successful artist, record labels, films, movie soundtracks, advertising companies, TV networks, video games, and management firms.
- Tony has a history of igniting artists and enhancing music into profitability. He is highly skilled in managing artist relationships with record companies and designing music projects generating multi-platinum record sales.
- Associate manager Michelle Dulong, also a mother of two great kids, has been with the company for 7 years and helps scout great talent across America. She is bilingual in Spanish and specializes in bilingual and triple-threat talent. She has a background in production and has worked behind the scenes on many commercials and films and knows many aspects of film making.